I love cooking with local vegetables from the local Farm Markets. My husband and I have perfected the easy way to grill them. I’m all about cooking them with ease, while I focus on the main course.
Lawry’s Balsamic Herb Marinade
- line a dish with foil
- mix vegetables in dish
- cover with about half a bottle to a full bottle of Lawry’s marinade
- cover with another layer of foil
- refrigerate for a half hour to an hour
- carefully flip over dish and close foil so that it incases the vegetables
- Add another layer of foil
- Place over a hot grill for 20-40 minutes, turning once. (The longer you cook the vegetables, the softer they will be.)
© 2011, Julie Meyers Pron. All rights reserved.